The aim of the course is to explore thecomplex relationshipthat exist between the working conditions, the organisation of work and the technological systems; to comprehend the ways that the New Technologies influence the actual systems of production and work in the variant sectors of the economy.
- European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions, (Eurofound), (2009), Convergence and divergence of working conditions in Europe, 1990-2005, Luxembourg, διαθέσιμο στη διεύθυνση www.eurofound.europa.eu.
- EFILWC, (2002) New work organization, working conditions and quality of work: towards the flexible firm? European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions, Luxembourg, Office for Official Publications of the European Communities.
- Inigo Isusi, (2011), Recent developments in work organization in the EU27 Member States and Norway, information@eurofound.Europa.eu.
- Weiler, Anni, (2007), Working conditions surveys-A comparative analysis, Εuropean Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions, (Eurofound), διαθέσιμο στη διεύθυνση www.eurofound.europa.eu.
- Petraki Georgia (2011) “Conditions of work in Europe: Conditions of work as an object of research and social negotiation” 4th international scientific conference of the Scientific Society of Social Policy, Athens, 10-11 November 2011.
- Petraki Georgia New Forms of Work Organization, 2008, Athens: Gutenberg, pages 318.
- Petraki Georgia (editor) Changes to the global work organization, 2012, Athens: Gutenberg, pages 344.