The Centre for Gender Studies of Panteion University in collaboration with RIKK – Institute for Gender, Equality and Difference of University of Iceland and the Center for Gender Research of the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) invites you to the 4th Online Policy Discussion Panel of the project “ProGender: A Digital Hub on Gender, the Covid-19 Crisis and its Aftermath”, entitled “Migration and Gender during the pandemic”, on Wednesday May 26, 2021 at 16:00 - 17:30 CET (14:00pm Iceland, 16:00pm Norway), funded by the EEA Grants.
- Tatiana Papanastasiou: Protection Associate of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Olga Lafazani: Adjunct lecturer at Dimokriteio University, Postdoc researcher at the Hellenic Research Foundation
- Anna Maria Wojtynska: Anthropologists, Postdoctoral Researcher at the University of Iceland
- Alma Belem Serrato: Licensed Psychologist, experienced in working with refugees in Iceland
- Sonia Ahmadi: Activist, public speaker, entrepreneur and Research Advisor at NTNU
- Sanna Julie Rødsten Jacobsen: Volunteer in the Norwegian Red Cross, organizer of integration activities specifically aimed at young girl refugees
Chair of the discussion panel:Nelli Kambouri: Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Gender Studies, Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences.
The lecture will be conducted in English.
Join Zoom Meeting:
https://zoom.us/j/94471217372?pwd=bHE1TjNGdU83ZE5yU0Exa25QMWJudz09Meeting ID: 944 7121 7372 Passcode: 156336
ProGender: A Digital Hub on Gender, the Covid-19 Crisis and its Aftermath, is funded by the European Economic Area (EEA) Financial Mechanism 2014-2021 (EEA Grants 2014-2021)