The Department and more specifically STADA Lab participated in the 7th Stochastic Modeling Techniques and Data Analysis International Conference and Demographics2022 Workshop, held in Athens, 7-10 June 2022, with the following oral presentations:
- M. Symeonaki, D. Parsanoglou and G. Stamatopoulou, Measuring transition smoothness into European labour market(s).
- E. Tsouparopoulou and M. Symeonaki, Refusal to participate in a survey as an indicator of reluctant responses.
- A. Yfanti, C. Michalopoulou, The demographic, social and regional “profile” of peoples’ perceptions of their social class: Evidence from the 7th wave of the World Values Survey, 2017-2020.
- A. Charalampi, C. Michalopoulou, C. Richardson, Exploring cross-national comparability of unidimensional constructs.
- C. Zerva and M. Symeonaki, Machine learning and natural language processing as social research tools: Applications and challenges.
- A. Kazani, G. Filandrianos, M. Symeonaki and G. Stamou Semantic integration of data: from theory to social research practice.
- G. Filandrianos, A. Kazani, D. Parsanoglou, G. Stamou and M. Symeonaki, Introducing an ontology of adolescents’ digital leisure.
- A. Symeonaki, M. Symeonaki, To read on not to read? Examining the relation between students’ well-being and their attitude towards reading.